This trouble shooting guide refers to when the app loading screen does not change.
Step 1: Backup your wallet
If you have Zucoins in your wallet, please perform a wallet backup.
Otherwise if you have no Zucoins in your wallet, please continue to step 2.
Step 2: Delete wallet
Delete the wallet app from your phone.
Step 3: Clear history / cache and cookies
Once deleted, clear the history / cache and cookies from your browser.
Android – Chrome App
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app
- At the top right, tap More (3 vertical dots)
- Tap History. Clear browsing data
- At the top, choose a time range
- To delete everything, select All time
- Next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes
- Tap Clear data
On iPhone – Safari App
- Go to Settings
- Tap Safari
- Tap Clear History and Website Data
Step 4: Install a new wallet
Once you have cleared your history / cache and cookie, please download and install a new wallet.
Step 5: Restore your wallet backup
Once you have installed a new wallet, please restore your wallet backup.